GBOTM Announcement: Contest Change Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
OK ladies, gentlemen, and, then theres most of the rest of our members here ;)

I'm going to get our next voting thread up and running to go live scheduled for tomorrow.

Based on the preferences of our benefactor, some ongoing confusion from some of the masses, and, how things have worked, the decision was made that we will re-accelerate the GBOTM award to go back to the old way.

Not every new idea works as well as hoped, and, as I said, there's also some preferences on a fresh look that doesn't appear to run a month behind for the landing screen on the mainpage.

So. Gp403 indicated he's up for just making our next winner our combined MARCH/APRIL GBOTM. I delayed this post to avoid confusion it was all an April fools joke.

If anyone wants to still jump in with an entry, go for it! I'll be working on putting the draft voting page together but until I lock the entries thread, it's fair game and not too late. So click the enter now for March thread, which, will pretty much be the only shot at a TWO MONTH winner we're ever likely to see!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor