Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
This is 6-lug, just a half ton. But it is Z71 so it has the heavier rearend and limited slip.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
This is 6-lug, just a half ton. But it is Z71 so it has the heavier rearend and limited slip.

Strange, I'm not sure I've seen a 6 lug pickup with factory flares. But Z71 is Bilstein shocks and skid plates, both of which could be had without Z71. F44 gives you the 9.5" rear and heavier leaf pack

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I really like this project. I'm entirely unfamiliar with the minitruck world. I'd have never thought to put Corvette wheels on it but they look great.
Young grasshopper you need to have Doc & Marty to stop by with the Delorean & take a few trips back to the late '80's & early '90's to see them in their prime. Things that were done to & with them were something.

Reactions: 1 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Young grasshopper you need to have Doc & Marty to stop by with the Delorean & take a few trips back to the late '80's & early '90's to see them in their prime. Things that were done to & with them were something.
Bed dancing competitions were insane.

Here's a link I found real quick for those who are unfamiliar.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I just barely missed the minitruck peak. Mostly just remember seeing them around with friends' older brothers. Those guys were just broke teenagers themselves, so nothing really cool.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor