Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Yea, seems like things have been going normal here. Everyone getting along and all that.

What's up with the google stuff, trying to get the algorythm to hit where more people see the group and possibly join or is it advertising revenue purposes?
We could all work together to create maximum drama and bickering if you think that would help

Haha.

The no politics discussion rule has hurt the active member list IMO, but that’s not a bad thing AT ALL. And I appreciate that I can come here and miss out on all of that BS. I’ve dropped out of most any group that includes the typical divisive political conversations that are now considered ‘normal’ discussion.

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
The no politics discussion rule has hurt the active member list IMO, but that’s not a bad thing AT ALL. And I appreciate that I can come here and miss out on all of that BS. I’ve dropped out of most any group that includes the typical divisive political conversations that are now considered ‘normal’ discussion.
THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
We could all work together to create maximum drama and bickering if you think that would help

Haha.

I've done the same. I'm just in for the memes on both sides for shitposting purposes.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor