What did you do at work today?

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I've somehow gone my whole life without ever seeing that movie but it's going on the Watch List immediately. We have some unofficial names for a few of the colors but management was visibly uncomfortable with Rapeseed Yellow (deliberately pronounced it incorrectly even after being corrected) because they're pretentious prudes so we don't write things like "Devil Dick Red" or "Flesh Hammer Blue" in Sharpie. The majority of our guys come from work release so everything is sexually explicit. Some of the actual names for colors are pretty wild but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
so, you don't have Black being renamed as Satan's Bunghole? 😁

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
so, you don't have Black being renamed as Satan's Bunghole? 😁
Not yet, but we did arrange a shelf so a box of Ivory is surrounded by 4 boxes of Ebony, with Black Wrinkle watching. Uncle Kracker, meet King Wrinkle.

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Not yet, but we did arrange a shelf so a box of Ivory is surrounded by 4 boxes of Ebony, with Black Wrinkle watching. Uncle Krackle, meet King Wrinkle.
shoulda called it Stevie & Paul after their greatest hit....Ebony & Ivory

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
shoulda called it Stevie & Paul after their greatest hit....Ebony & Ivory
The arrangement is a reference to p*rn, a particular one that turned into a meme. I don't think anyone there even knows the song let alone the artist- hell I forgot the artist. But every one of these dogs knows p*rn like palm of their hand.

Screenshot_20240429-144213.png

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Brought the second of 3 machines for a job that we have been waiting to start for like 5 years, the stupid Historical Society has been fighting the job and winning until now
FB_IMG_1715030246405.jpg 20240506_130703.jpg 20240506_121839.jpg 20240506_113003.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Brought the second of 3 machines for a job that we have been waiting to start for like 5 years, the stupid Historical Society has been fighting the job and winning until now
View attachment 239166 View attachment 239167 View attachment 239168 View attachment 239169
So you guys are the dirty bastards taking down the old Froggy's building. Think of the history that'll be gone. Oh, I forgot it's downtown Pittsburgh, bring in more & bigger machines & make it all flat. Start with those damn bike lanes. But leave the convention center cause we need somewhere to see cars in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
So you guys are the dirty bastards taking down the old Froggy's building. Think of the history that'll be gone. Oh, I forgot it's downtown Pittsburgh, bring in more & bigger machines & make it all flat. Start with those damn bike lanes. But leave the convention center cause we need somewhere to see cars in the winter.
season 2 famalam GIF by BBC Three

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor