EL CAMINO White lightning our 81 street/strip car

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Fired it up! Spent the morning doing a couple piddly things getting it on tdc, plopping the dizzy in and getting the wires ran!

I was actually blown away got everything where I thought it should be timing wise and first pull of my lone wolf 9000 it puttered a little bit, second pull of the trigger it fired off and idled, I figured I’d be fighting timing to get it there where it would just idle while I got the timing set to do the brake in

I am beyond pumped! Running, broke it in while pissing the neighbours off with open headers 😂

The stink eye I got from the lady next to us was incredible when I when to grab more coolant
View attachment 239087
Congratulations. I found just start it up in the middle of the day maybe during the week when most people are at work and that’s the best you can do. Mine was a 15:1 565 with 4” collectors and no mufflers but I tried my best to not be rude.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor