New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hey all,

Just returning from my trip and am please to present some new products to be released soon.

I want everyone to take a look and tell me which is OEM and which is the aftermarket.

Quality is some of the best I have ever seen.

THe grilles are in some pics below as well as the regal bezels which will release soon

so tell me which is oem, which is aftermarket...left or right. This will be good!

Attachments

• IMAG2315.jpg
    IMAG2315.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,740
  • IMAG2318.jpg
    IMAG2318.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,705
  • IMAG2321.jpg
    IMAG2321.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,673
  • IMAG2319.jpg
    IMAG2319.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 3,351

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Re: New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and gr

Ah man, soooo nice. Any idea on pricing yet? It will be nice to be able to purchase a brand new set of grilles instead of hunting for mint ones at a decent price.

High Roller

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2009
Cowtown USA, MN

Right is OEM.

Any chance getting new headlight bezela without the chrome? How much for items? Are you just planning on redoing only the '86 grills?

ChadF

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2012

What about the blacked out ones for Hurst/Olds and 442?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

Well options are open how we want to make the appearance and finish of the grilles. What i like on the forum is we now have a foundation. Now we can gauge interest in.the finishes. I could make them powdercoat if we wanted. I say a hurst style and argent style grilles and both hurst style and chrome style bezels. Pricing will be affordable....not outrageous like new old stock....but with the new old stock quality.....if not better

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

High Roller said:
Right is OEM.

Any chance getting new headlight bezela without the chrome? How much for items? Are you just planning on redoing only the '86 grills?

For now because there is an astronomical cost to make the tools for this product we will concentrate on the blade style. Many seem to like this style and appearance

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006

Wish the pics were clearer, but I'm going with OEM on the left.

The parts look awesome though. Exciting to see G-parts being repro'ed and at a good quality to boot. And I agree, if the bezels could be bought without chrome, that would help the 83 H/O guys a lot that need them.

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA

I'll buy a set of the grills as soon as you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor