Anyone hear of Labwork carburetors?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
If you are talking "Lite Beer" anything then, yeah, cold will tend to kill off whatever smidgen of flavor is left. Don't know about so called "Artisan Beer" and what cold might do to it, but your normal, regular, beer in a bottle should not be bothered all tha much by the cold. Thing here to appreciate is that I am not talking cold enough to freeze a cow in a half hour cold. just cold enough to put an edge to things. Beer in a can is just not the same; somehow the can seems to tweak the taste ever so subtley and not for the better.

As for British beer, We-ell, any nation whose brewers make beer dense enough that you can put a spoon into it and the spoon will stand straight up without assistance or support has nothing to fear from a little cold. Plus which a lot of the local stuff is on draft or tap meaning straight out of the keg which means it doesn't go through all the production steps that the bottled stuff has to endure.. One of the local basement dives that I hung out in many decades ago offered draft by the jug but the kegs had to be guzzled down almost the day they were broached or by the next day they would have gone flat and have to be unplugged and replaced. They were probably the last true bargain of an era as a jug cost around 4-5 bucks and held about 8 full glasses of whatever the brand of the day in the keg was.

Fun.

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

spongbob

Greasemonkey
Oct 1, 2022
I still used berryman carb cleaner yet from time to time. Probably similar to the permatex stuff. A guy i use to work with said pinesol works good cleaning carbs too. He did some ct70 refurbishing.
Yes Berryman king of carb cleaner good old cresnic acid....they have a bucket size or spray can...at least get the spray can if you can't find the bucket .spray let's you shoot through jets and bleeds .I'd you suspect there's corrosion in the jets or bleeds you use a wires ground down sharp to chase the holes "!.. beware I don't use air guns stuff ( parts) blow everywhere..

Reactions: 1 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Kit as shown works fairly well. The also during rebuild check those throttle bushings.

Screenshot_20240516-150029.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516-155814.png
    Screenshot_20240516-155814.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 5

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor