Bigjoenvegas is a good guy!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
Big Joe and I traded steering wheels, Black for Tan, When Joe took his wheel off and cleaned it up he discovered more missing color than he thought it had. he was willing to call the deal off, and send my wheel back to me. He was VERY communicative,by phone e-mail and pics,I was happy to get his tan wheel, as I am painting any way,and would rather paint a tan wheel tan than a black one tan. I am very happy to deal with Joe any time!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That's good to hear and it's nice of you to post that. Most often we only hear about the bad deals. Bonnewagon is another person that is super to deal with and so is Jman..

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
:oops: I'm flattered Greg. Thanks for the props! I hope it was what you were looking for. I'm a firm believer in karma and after all the trouble I got into as a kid, I don't need anything coming back on me! When I cleaned that wheel my heart sank because I had thought it was pretty clean and you already sent yours. Thank god it was only the ring of it messed up and a couple coats of sem paint should take care of it. If you need anything Greg just let me know. Most of our cars out here are rust free but our plastic and rubber parts are tore the F up! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor