MALIBU Bottle overflow China?

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
Do you think the factory originals are going to be worth anything?

I might have several in the basement. We never use them because they are in the way of the turbo lol.
If you have one in good shape. Name your price. Dez.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
If you have one in good shape. Name your price. Dez.

L_JBzT.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I have repro tanks and they are holding up fine. My factory original tanks cracked from brittleness due to age.

Reactions: 1 users

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
I have repro tanks and they are holding up fine. My factory original tanks cracked from brittleness due to age.
The saddest part is my coldcase radiator has a small leak. A year old. My alternator is rusted year old. And now the water bottle is cracked. You just can’t win today!! And I’m a positive guy. Dez

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
The saddest part is my coldcase radiator has a small leak. A year old. My alternator is rusted year old. And now the water bottle is cracked. You just can’t win today!! And I’m a positive guy. Dez
It's difficult to find quality parts anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

KarateCrotch

Apprentice
Jul 30, 2020
Los Angeles
This one has been working out pretty good for me all aluminum just need to get a fitting for dump side it has a plug in place and just builds pressure

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
What's the curly nipple thing on the chevy tanks for?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
What's the curly nipple thing on the chevy tanks for?
If you're talking about the rear left corner, the was the vent/overflow on earlier like '80 & older cars & just a sealed off port on the later ones as they had vented caps.

Reactions: 2 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
A1 parts from Dixie. I can't recommend it enough, only place Tmk even making the amount of Malibu parts for them... But personally, i'd rather NOS too.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor