G-BODY MUSCLE T-SHIRT *New Designs*

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I dunno. How about a Bonneville, a Malibu, and a Cutlass with someone walking by pushing a grocery cart. Naturally, the Cutlass is turbo LS swapped with a pipe out the front fender. :p
I have managed to resist the urge to put a hater pipe in the Bu. Even with full exhaust it's too loud sometimes.

Reactions: 1 user

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I dunno. How about a Bonneville, a Malibu, and a Cutlass with someone walking by pushing a grocery cart. Naturally, the Cutlass is turbo LS swapped with a pipe out the front fender. :p

It's tempting, but I don't want to break Teespring's website on a hot item like that.

Hutch

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
As a way of thanking everyone for the support, and just being decent interwebs people, I will be using a 10% off code for Thanksgiving - Black Friday - Cyber Monday. Cheers!
HHP Coupon Final.png

Go to my store here: https://teespring.com/stores/hutchhiperfcom

Thanks,
Hutch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
[bunch of political stuff in a former g-body olds t-shirt thread but not really in favor of one side vs. another but still a bunch of political stuff and now I have to decide what to do]
Jury's out.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Haha. I pulled it. Not interested in peeing in the pool. ;)
yeah I was torn. Got doing something else and hadn't decided yet but that makes it easy. thx. bc if I do it, I'll get draggd over the coals and if I leave it, I'll get dragged over the coals, so I guess either way its the same thing. shrug IDK. what's a guy to do

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
yeah I was torn. Got doing something else and hadn't decided yet but that makes it easy. thx. bc if I do it, I'll get draggd over the coals and if I leave it, I'll get dragged over the coals, so I guess either way its the same thing. shrug IDK. what's a guy to do

It's hard to win today no matter what. It was the best choice. I'm back on the path of the righteous 😁

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor