Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
O.D. Showtime
Kuruption109
These are the only two people I have bought from and I totally recommend!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
O.D. Showtime (Kevin) is one of most stand-up honest guys you can ever deal with. The only other person I had dealt with on this forum was dragcutlass whom I sold a manual steering box to. Good guy, great communication..no BS.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Blake442 is a very good seller as well. I don't believe I've bough from any others on here, just sold some stuff.

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
I've bought several items from several members here and all were exceptionally good sellers. Blake442, Scott183, 88hurstolds (multiple times, Thanks!) and razor376 (still ain't got them installed...).

I know there were other but I just can't recall who they were. If I forget your name I'm truly sorry.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Thanks for the props fellas!

I've bought/sold stuff to/from quite a few members on here over the past few years, all with great results...

O.D. Showtime, 88hurstolds, Crazy'boutOlds, beeterolds, 3XBrownCutty, and Lue are the ones that stick out most recently...

All great guys to deal with!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
O.D. Showtime ( Kevin) is without a doubt one of the most honest people out there and I'm not kidding there. Great communication and he goes the extra mile for ya....Highly reccomended and I'll buy from him again when the opportunity arises.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I want to thank you guys for the kind comments. It's been great dealing with all I have on this site. I was taught at an early age to treat people as I would hope to be treated.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor