ISO - front bumper trim 1979 Grand Prix

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL
I got clipped in the parking lot last week and now find myself in need of the 2 rubber trim strips on the front bumper. Technically, I also need the clips that hold it on, but I'm working on having a guy 3D print them - results pending.
Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.
GP-Ding_s.jpg
Clip-01.jpg
Clip-02.jpg

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts

I was at this yard last weekend and he had a few GP's, one black that looked pretty complete but I can't say for sure if it had a front bumper, or if it was the same year you need. He is in NJ.

Reactions: 1 users

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL

I was at this yard last weekend and he had a few GP's, one black that looked pretty complete but I can't say for sure if it had a front bumper, or if it was the same year you need. He is in NJ.
Do you happen to have contact info? I'm in FL

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Do you happen to have contact info? I'm in FL
His add states to Text him with no phone number, he meant to text message him through the FB add, I asked. He got back to me the same evening. He was nice to deal with and will ship some items but wouldn’t ship what I needed, a wheel opening molding. I was having no luck locating one anywhere near me so my dad and I took the drive down to get it. Almost 700 miles round trip but worth it for an unobtainium part.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor