Looking to buy CCC Quadrajet setup tools

chriscris

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 9, 2020
Campbellville, Ontario
Hello there
What I am after is basically in the picture.....

20240508_150549.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
I've got a brand new set, never used. How is $30 plus $10 shipping in a small USPS flat rate box? Actually, I just saw that you are from Canada so I guess the shipping will be much higher. I don't know how to give you an estimate because the last time that I shipped to Canada, there was an export form to fill out. I can see if the PO can give me an estimate beforehand.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
That's fine. I actually edited my post and upped it to $30 when I saw you were in Canada, assuming that I would have to make an additional trip to the PO for shipping estimate. I accept PayPal friends and family. If you don't want to use friends and family, add $5 to cover fees. I have no idea what the fees are, I don't sell that often, but I'm sure that $5 should cover it. I did just read that PayPal charges additional fees for international transactions. Hopefully your PayPal account is from NY. If you're interested, message me privately for information. Thanks

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor