LS Engine Wiring Guide

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Do you know how I can power it from the battery?
I literally explained everything in this whole thread on how to wire things so if you can't get it I don't know how to explain it to you.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Ok thanks anyway!!
What you're asking makes no sense because that fuse box from the factory has power from the battery, so if you don't have power at that fuse box you have a wiring problem in your car.

PAPERGATOR$

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2023
What you're asking makes no sense because that fuse box from the factory has power from the battery, so if you don't have power at that fuse box you have a wiring problem in your car.
That’s what I’m saying bro there’s no battery and there’s no wires coming from the firewall to the battery area. I just bought this car, labeled the starter, alternator, distributor, oil pressure and temperature sensor wires, but I found nothing coming from the fuse box. Just want to make sure my ignition and fuse box is in order before I start trying to make sure my LS wiring is in order. That’s all. I pulled the engine last weekend. This is my first time pulling an engine bro, first time doing a ls swap so I’m just trying to figure it out.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
That’s what I’m saying bro there’s no battery and there’s no wires coming from the firewall to the battery area. I just bought this car, labeled the starter, alternator, distributor, oil pressure and temperature sensor wires, but I found nothing coming from the fuse box. Just want to make sure my ignition and fuse box is in order before I start trying to make sure my LS wiring is in order. That’s all. I pulled the engine last weekend. This is my first time pulling an engine bro, first time doing a ls swap so I’m just trying to figure it out.
Well, details like that GREATLY help instead of vague questions.

That's going to need to be back to factory spec so find the schematics for that and have at it. If you can't do wiring, find someone who can do it right.

PAPERGATOR$

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 18, 2023
Well, details like that GREATLY help instead of vague questions.

That's going to need to be back to factory spec so find the schematics for that and have at it. If you can't do wiring, find someone who can do it right.
What site do you use to get your schematics bro? I use PRODEMAND but it sucks when it comes to stuff like that.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor