CHEVY OPGI (Dashes Direct) Reproduction Dash Review

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I put myself out there & posted a review on OPGI's site. I usally don't do reviews but figured I should. Wish I could of put pictures in it to show the details.

Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Thanks for the info, really hoping to finally get the dash I had my cousin get for me a few years ago in Detroit. Worked out that she has moved back local but I still haven't got around to getting it. I think my big problem is I don't really look forward to pulling everything to get the swap done

Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well, my review is gone. The newest review is from last year. Maybe it was too detailed for what they want out there. Could they want to review it before final approval to post it dispite it was there last night? They haven't contacted me to question it or try to find out why I posted it. I gave it 4 stars & did it in a positve way to highlight the short coming that can be worked around. I am happy with it & will be using it.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well, my review is gone. The newest review is from last year. Maybe it was too detailed for what they want out there. Could they want to review it before final approval to post it dispite it was there last night? They haven't contacted me to question it or try to find out why I posted it. I gave it 4 stars & did it in a positve way to highlight the short coming that can be worked around. I am happy with it & will be using it.
Welcome to the modern age, everything is controlled

• Agree

E84MC

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2019
Yup can’t even trust reviews if it’s from the actual site, smh.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
How's this, they pull my review after posting & this moring they send an email for me to post a review. So, another try later tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor