Running new fuel hose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry88

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 10, 2012
I'm dropping in a sbc in my 85 regal. I going to run new hose from the stock tank to the mech pump and run a return hose back. I'm running the new hose on the passenger side as you know because the pump is on that side of the block. What's the best type or brand of rubber hose to use? Or should I use another type of line. Engine is 360 hp so it's a daily driver don't need a top dollar hose. Any body have any pics on running a fuel hose along the fame because I'm not going to run it thru the frame like the stock lines.Or is there any video links on youtube I didn't find and good ones. I will have a build tread in the GN and Regal forum with pic soon.

gwhiz

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2012
i would run metal line for safety reasons.its about the same price .weather you run metal or rubber make sure you keep it away from the exhaust and suspension componets. its peace of mind you dont have to worry about hose cracking leaking or rubbing on frame.any parts store should have 25 foot rolls of metal line. its easy to bend and cut .use minium amount needed to connect to gas tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor