Shake your booty!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Here in Shitty City we actually had a 4.8 Richter earthquake today. I thought the oil burner was shuddering, then I remembered we changed to gas. The house shuddered like a tank was rolling past on the street. I am in Queens, which is on Wrong Island, so the sandy soil probably absorbed much of the vibrations. Any one else feel it? You guys located on bedrock must have shaken a lot worse. The actual epicenter was in Jersey, and I saw some streets in Newark that cracked, on TV.

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
The Earthquake was all the Philly news talked about today. I sure felt it in South NJ, thought it was a big truck at first too but it lasted too long.

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Its the pending apocalypse from the up comming the totality eclipse. :p

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Well the asteroids keep missing so something needs to happen! Been told many times ( I can’t find it on any maps of NH) that my house is on a fault line. But need a really good sound system and play DSOTM during it!
IMG_6381.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I heard reports of it being felt locally (upstate), but all that occurred for me was the annoying alert in every cell phone in the office while I was talking to someone lol.

I didn’t check the alert since I hadn’t noticed it raining cows or pigs, and I was still breathing after all the beeping haha

Reactions: 2 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Its the pending apocalypse from the up comming the totality eclipse. :p
Hopefully it won't be a real life Night of the Comet scenario.

nightcomet2.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor