What's good yall..LIVE from ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Welcome to GBF, Enjoy yout stay!!! Sweet looking Reagal...Like QDub said, those wheels would look sweet on your ride, painted nicely.... 8)

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
RITTER said:
Those "grandma" rims on the car currently are sweet :!:
I have to agree. It was common to see them "way back when", but now it is rare to see them. I like them, too. Maybe not sporty, but they do look good on the car.

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
RITTER said:
Are those like a factory mag or is that a hub cap :?:

those are the factory mags from a 87 monte ss...i'm on my way to pick them up now..

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
I think the monte wheels with the raised white letter tires will give the car a nice look! Keep the pic coming. Really diggin that color on the regal!

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
Here are some updates..i had the monte/iroc wheels put on yesterday..WOW..totally different let me tell you..from handling to the looks..i'm digging the looks something serious..i planned on having them refinished, and i still am, but for now i'm gonna ride them the way they are and start saving that $600..but before then i'll be getting the car painted and the rag remove. I'm thinking of GM grey and have the wheels finished and the outer lip and trim powdercoated the same color as the interior. oh yeah i also installed the new Grant wheel and the Buick emblem to go with it..for now here are some new pics..

normal_DSC_2578.JPG

normal_DSC_2553.JPG

normal_DSC_2583.JPG

normal_DSC_2582.JPG

normal_DSC_2562.JPG

normal_DSC_2579.JPG

normal_DSC_2560.JPG

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
The SS mags look real good on there with those raised white letter tires. That was a great pick up. I'm loving that steering wheel too. Where did you get that horn button from? I'd like to get an Olds Rocket horn button with that same type of steering wheel for my Cutlass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor