2025 ElCamino/ElCamino SS ??

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I'm in the minority as usual I do like the look of the AI design, but as mentioned I would totally have rocked a ute
dustin-goldsmith-ve-ute-scaled.jpg
holden-ve-ute-1.jpg
1_holden-ve-ute-2-768x512.jpg

That one right there I would love to have

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I can just imagine myself showing up at cars and coffee, swap meets, car shows, etc in a blown UTE here in the US.... of course i'd have to get used to driving on the wrong side of the road first to get there.

Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I wasn't really familiar with a Ute until now. They are way nicer looking then what GM is trying to pass off as a "new" version of an El Camino.

Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I wasn't really familiar with a Ute until now. They are way nicer looking then what GM is trying to pass off as a "new" version of an El Camino.
One thing to know when talking about an Australian UTE’s is that it’s not just one company that made them there. Holden is “GM” but Ford,Chrysler made them there as well.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor