malibu3.jpg

malibu5.jpg

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
:notworthy:

Nov 4, 2012
Ultimate sleeper, this is a dream car for me. Sleepers have always been my thing, and a sleeper malibu is at the top of my list, especially being a 4 speed car. All it needs is an AARP bumper sticker and a tissue box in the window, and you're set to blow some doors off.

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
joesregalproject said:
Ultimate sleeper, this is a dream car for me. Sleepers have always been my thing, and a sleeper malibu is at the top of my list, especially being a 4 speed car. All it needs is an AARP bumper sticker and a tissue box in the window, and you're set to blow some doors off.

Great idea....does anyone know where I can find a tissue box? I can always get an AARP sticker from my parents :rofl:

That is a sweet looking car!! 8)

I did replace my 305 however. Mine is an original bucket seat, gauges, 4 speed car too.

Malibu2011096.jpg

Malibu2011080.jpg

Malibu2011075.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor