4 headlight swap to fused single light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
Was going to see if there was a thread or if anyone had any ideas on which cars I could get a one piece headlight to replace the the two on each side.

81monte505

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 23, 2013
On my 1981 Monte Carlo I have 1988 caprice headlights but they are tricky to put in and even trickier to hold them in place but I heard people put chevy celebrity headlights and those fit perfect and I am gonna try them once I find a clean set oh and plus I'm running 10k hid's as well :)

Donutboy97

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2010
Rochester NY
I too have seen people use celebrity headlights on a monte. I have a set for sale actually. Not sure how they would work on a cutlass though. But I swear I've seen someone make a conversion. Just not sure what he used.

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA
bmw E36 lights "CAN" work
but the curvature to them, might make them seem out of place
a few 3rd Gen Fbody guys are doing that swap now. Some look ok, some look like garbage. Usually depends on what style you choose. Alot of the aftermarket housings look like complete *ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor