Edelbrock Intake and Carburetor 79 Monte Carlo

mlopez_79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2023
Can anyone tell me which Edelbrock Intake manifold and Carburetor will mount up correctly with my 231 V6 3.8L? I'm planning on rebuilding the engine and wanted to go with an upgraded look/performance. Thanks, in advance!

mlopez_79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2023
Here's for the intake. The carb could be a 500cfm unit but that'll need some research based of how you want to set it up.

Here's for the intake. The carb could be a 500cfm unit but that'll need some research based of how you want to set it up.
Appreciate the info, I looked into it, and they are currently out of stock. I 'm currently researching the Carburetor, and found Performer, 600 cfm, 4-Barrel, Square Bore, Electric Choke, Satin, Single Inlet, on summit racing site. I seen on YouTube and guy using this carb on a Buick Regal running a 231 V6 3.8L. I messaged him about the intake, but he has not responded.

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
There was a Guy trying to sell an aftermarket aluminum intake on V8buick, for literally years. For 231/252 (3.8/4.1L). You might check their classifieds. Mainly a '70-'72 GS site, so other stuff available can languish for years, unsold.

Reactions: 1 users

mlopez_79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2023
There was a Guy trying to sell an aftermarket aluminum intake on V8buick, for literally years. For 231/252 (3.8/4.1L). You might check their classifieds. Mainly a '70-'72 GS site, so other stuff available can languish for years, unsold.
I appreciate the info,

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor