Got a Dash Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
JBreu said:
I Ordered mine from AZBOB as well on Dec.24 ....a Christmas gift from my Bride, Shannon....I can't wait until it gets here... :D
I got my dash cap today...It only took a week to get here and that was over Christmas...I took it out of the box, which was packed excellent I might add, and it looks great...Man I can't wait until Spring to get this on!!!!! I got mine to my door for $129.00 That's money well spent!!!

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
JBreu said:
JBreu said:
I Ordered mine from AZBOB as well on Dec.24 ....a Christmas gift from my Bride, Shannon....I can't wait until it gets here... :D
I got my dash cap today...It only toomk a week to get here and that was over Christmas...I took it out of the box, which was packed excellent I might add, and it looks great...Man I can't wait until Spring to get this on!!!!! I got mine to my door for $129.00 That's money well spent!!!

Good deal! Post some pics after you get around to installing it.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
JBreu said:
JBreu said:
I got my dash cap today...It only took a week to get here and that was over Christmas...I took it out of the box, which was packed excellent I might add, and it looks great...Man I can't wait until Spring to get this on!!!!! I got mine to my door for $129.00 That's money well spent!!!
Looking fwd to seeing how it turns out.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
this sounds like a good idea,imma have to do that this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor