Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Since I am in the personal mood for some sonicly strange this evening................................................

This is the live version with Lisa Fisher as the second voice

Have some fun with this one

And just because most things are possible but some are highly improbable

Reactions: 1 user

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
Since I am in the personal mood for some sonicly strange this evening................................................

This is the live version with Lisa Fisher as the second voice

Have some fun with this one

And just because most things are possible but some are highly improbable

interesting choice with sloan. used to watch this show bout canadian air deliver co that used mostly WW2 planes and their theme song was
i found that vid and was like is this some kinda super group with john lennon, stewart copeland, al jardine & mike mills? well at least we know they have body doubles in the music industry. lol

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Not hardly. I can't put a specific date to when Sloan formed up as a band but do remember listening to them while back at University as a retread so that is circa 30 years ago, +/- .

As for the kind of supergroup you described, try looking up the Hollywood Vampires in the You Tube Music Library.

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Ice Cream Suits and all. From the promo/prologue this video must have been recorded in Germany? Probably a lot of "Was ist Surf" being wondered about in the audience.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor