Official GBF @ Carlisle GM Nationals 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am making the trek so count me in chris, that will be 5. Ill be in the show field with my GN hopefully gunning for a first place. I have dumped nearly 5 grand in my engine and trans in the past week to get it ready to get there, so damnit ill be there.

This reminds me of when we held the Gbody nationals in NC and had more Fords there than Gbodied cars.

Where is everyone staying?

There needs to be beer and parking lots and fish stories!!!

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
tobyp said:
I am making the trek so count me in chris, that will be 5. Ill be in the show field with my GN hopefully gunning for a first place. I have dumped nearly 5 grand in my engine and trans in the past week to get it ready to get there, so damnit ill be there.

This reminds me of when we held the Gbody nationals in NC and had more Fords there than Gbodied cars.

Where is everyone staying?

There needs to be beer and parking lots and fish stories!!!

Very cool!

I will be up there that Friday and hopefully on the showfield by midday.

This is my ride

IMG_0334.jpg

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Well I guess its a party then. :evil: :twisted: I hadn't made travel plans yet, waiting to see if anyone registered.... :doh: Guess I better go ahead and do this! Where -is- everyone staying?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I like the Hampton inn. Free breakfast and there is still availability

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Also spoke with Brian from Gbodyparts.com. He is attempting to make it with a car as well. He owns a business so time will tell.

82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I will be at Super 8 Carlisle south. Seemed reasonable price and reviews. Google says 8 hour drive but I plan on taking it easy and checking in Friday eve.

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
I will be coming in my Regal. It's my driver and not a show car but if you need a car just for numbers count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor