Official GBF @ Carlisle GM Nationals 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I SOOOO want to go, but the wife has me doing something else, I may be able to get there for a day trip. 2.5 hour drive from me so not too back, I make it all the time.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
82Poncho said:
I will be at Super 8 Carlisle south. Seemed reasonable price and reviews. Google says 8 hour drive but I plan on taking it easy and checking in Friday eve.

Man you Canadians like to drive i tell you!!.

Its the same thing in the Buick GN arena as well. You guys travel like no ones business. Me too will be a nine hour drive.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have an announcement!!

I will give away a set of lightning rods to one of the 19 (me excluded) if we can get enough people to show up to the GM Nationals. We will put each members name in a hat and Chris (GP403) will draw. I'd say we would need you there for an over night stay to build comradery. We all want to hang out together, and I am willing to give to get!!

I'm showing some leg!!!

82Poncho

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
tobyp said:
82Poncho said:
I will be at Super 8 Carlisle south. Seemed reasonable price and reviews. Google says 8 hour drive but I plan on taking it easy and checking in Friday eve.

Man you Canadians like to drive i tell you!!.

Its the same thing in the Buick GN arena as well. You guys travel like no ones business. Me too will be a nine hour drive.
I am driving to Florida tomorrow for a week of r&r. :blam: Not taking the GP though.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Oh damn!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Bump

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I don't live real far away either, I would spend the night just to get in the running for the L-rods. I wish my car was done to take it!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
tobyp said:
I have an announcement!!

I will give away a set of lightning rods to one of the 19 (me excluded) if we can get enough people to show up to the GM Nationals. We will put each members name in a hat and Chris (GP403) will draw. I'd say we would need you there for an over night stay to build comradery. We all want to hang out together, and I am willing to give to get!!

This is way cool. Mind if I announce this on the FB page? Maybe it'll inspire someone to get registrar'd... Assuming this is only if we get the minimum 20?

I'm showing some leg!!!

:? Not sure if we need that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor