UMI upper control arms - priced as a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
Hello. I'm considering the:

"78-88 GM G-Body Upper & Lower Front A-Arm Kit, ½” taller upper ball joints"

Is this price for all four control arms? Are all the control arm kits priced for a pair?

UMI Performance

Master Mechanic
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Hello,

Thanks for the interest. I will be glad to help.

Yes that kit includes two upper control arms and two lower control arms with ball joints, upper control arms have the 1/2" taller ball joints for $705.49- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/i ... cts_id=618

All the kits that show all four a-arms in the picture include all four.

If I can help anymore please let me know. Thanks again!
Ryan

MrRabbit24

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2012
Tulsa
I am needing my A-arms but not sure what I need for my car dice it's a everyday driver and occasional strip for fun, also could you do black parts with red bushings? Thank you in advance

UMI Performance

Master Mechanic
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
MrRabbit24 said:
I am needing my A-arms but not sure what I need for my car dice it's a everyday driver and occasional strip for fun, also could you do black parts with red bushings? Thank you in advance

Hello,

Yes we can do black parts with red bushings, we would just need you to request it in the comment box or call in. The upper a-arms come with Delrin only so there is not bushing color option there.

It sounds like kit # 303133-1 would be a nice set up for you- http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index ... cts_id=617

If you have any questions regarding this kit please ask. Thank you!
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor