wow, this a hell of a nice regal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
yeah that thing would have been sick on some nice 18's and slammed. but that interior and body work is so clean!

hey, anyone know how the window lettering was made to glow like that?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
very clean car. I am with the general consensus though, slammed on some twentys would be nice

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
Look better in a car crusher.Huge wheels are the most useless thing you can do to a car.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
andrewmp6 said:
Look better in a car crusher.Huge wheels are the most useless thing you can do to a car.

man shut up, a crusher?? are you for real? i would rather see a g body up in the air then in a crusher any day. i dont like big wheels but guess what, them f*ckers un bolt and we can take the thing back to the ground like it should be. no true g body lover would ever want to see one crushed. the car has some very nice stuff done to it and any true car guy should have respect for it even if we do not agree with it all, its his car and he built it the way he wanted it which basically defines a custom car. i posted this in the custom section for a reason...... not trying to sound like a dick but damn. so please positive comments only

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
ss suspension? how about a GN or maydy a all new performance suspension with a tubular control arms, some beefy sway bars and...... it does have allot of weight with that stereo but hey those 23s gotta go! i found it when it had a hour left and i just looked and the seller pulled it at the last minute. i was tempted to buy it for 13500, that is dirt cheap for that car! i could make back 3500 selling the wheels and suspension mods and dump all that into some billet 18s or 20s and a hell of a nice suspension and maybe a big brake setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor