Got a Dash Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmalibuwagon

Master Mechanic
Sep 18, 2009
Phoenix
I got this full dash cap from AZBob on ebay, because he is here in Phoenix and let me pick it up at his shop.
What do you think?

Bob

Attachments

• rsz_2_malibu_dash_cap_2.jpg
    rsz_2_malibu_dash_cap_2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3,290

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I love it..............I want to order one of those from him as well...it's on my watched items. I want to order the black one for my Monte...My interior is brown and I want to do a black/brown theme......I love the looks of your 'Bu ......AzBob's prices are great and it looks like free shipping on the buy it now deals.Check out my photo album to see my interior, I think the black dash will look cool with a rear black package tray, black pillars to match the black console...was it hard to install?

RockSS

Master Mechanic
Oct 24, 2010
Enfield Ct
That looks great. :D
I need to do something mine is cracked and when you touch it cracks more ... whats the difference between bob's and the 1 from mikes montes

exnyman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2010
It looks great! Did you have to loosen or remove the guage cluster binnacle to get it to fit over that area? I just bought one for my 80 Monte and I am having trouble getting it over that area. I figure I will have to loosen it or take it off and tehn put the dash cap on.

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
I installed mine with the dash out of the car. I'm know it can be done with the dash still in, but it seems like more frustration that way. The one I bought is a "Accuform", Looks fine, but took more trimming than I wanted.
Monte001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor