Cutlass Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Apprentice
Feb 9, 2013
Midland, MI.
Good job on getting hitched. Great job on the car but sorry you didn't get to drive it to the wedding. I actually know where you live with the latest outdoor shots. I walk in your neighborhood during the summer and the houses looked familiar to me. My 7 year old goes to Plymouth so I often drive down your street. Never seen the Cutlass out in the drive...I'm off Ottawa park area so some day if I see you out I will stop in and check it out (if that is ok). You did a ton of work to her so feel proud about it. Very nice!

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Congrats on the wedding, it was a good time for you guys and that's the most important thing 8)

Any plans to get it on the road yet this year before the snow / salt flies? Mine has basically been parked now for the last two or three months, transmission hates me right now and just way too much other stuff going on now to pull and rebuild it. Still can't wait to see this cruising around town!

fraido2002

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
Great news. I took the cutlass back to the transmission shop and after a few hours of cohersion, we managed to get the servo set back in far enough to lock the retainer ring back in place. I was able to snap a few pics of the exhaust since it was up on the lift as well. I finally got to drive the car after about 10 years of hibernation. Took the t tops out for the first drive, 40 degrees seemed pretty cold but I didn't care, finally got to drive my car with t tops out. I have some things to work out, but she drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor